Thursday, October 26, 2006

New Media problems

I've never been one of those people who has felt attached at the hip to their cellphone, felt completely lost when its not within reach or feels the need to show it off at every opportunity. But today I do feel at a bit of a loss, my cellphone (which I've really enjoyed using over the last year and a half) has died on me: the joystick doesnt respond to anything (not even offers of R1million), and the phone switches itself off everytime I close the slider. So its pretty much useless to me at the moment.

The even more frustrating part is that I have been phoning back and forth between the manufacturer (Siemens) and my service provider (CellC) with little joy. I am actually just really frustrated with both of them and generally hating having the phone - which I've loved up to this point. Its a Siemens SL65, it's small, good looking, great battery life, great features - but that all means sqwat at the moment!

Its a major problem when we become dependant on technology and things that we lived perfectly without before we got hooked!

No comments: